• Corsaires et flibustiers [aka Privateers and Freebooters] (1966)
• Grande colpo di Surcouf, Il [aka Great Shot of Surcouf, The] (1966)
• Schatzinsel, Die [aka Treasure Island] (1966)
• Surcouf, l'eroe dei sette mari [aka Sea Pirate, The] (1966)
Corsaires et flibustiers [aka Privateers and Freebooters] (1966)
Director: Claude Barma
Cast: Michel Le Royer [Capitaine Nicolas Parray de Coursic dit 'La tempête'], Christian Barbier [Louba], Jean Mauvais [Pipe en terre], Mike Besson [Abour], Geneviève Page [Mary Brown], Robert Porte [Gibson], Guy Delorme [L'Olonnais], Maurice Chevit [Bonnaventure], Claude Carliez [Alain Le Quellec], Henri Gueguand [Gréou], Annie Sinigalia [Sylvie Cailleret], Michel Vitold [Monsieur de Marsan], Nancy Holloway [Anne], Claudio Gora [Le Gouverneur Le Quellec], William Sabatier [Cailleret], Alain Nobis [Le Commandant Quenoix], Mario Tellini [Le quartier-maître], Maximilio Terruzzi [Borgne-Cœur], Gérard Darrieu [Tire-Sec], Yves Bureau [Oexmelin], René Alone [Ferran], Michel Creton [Tanne-Cuir], Serge Marquand [Le Bougre], Guy Saint-Jean [Pilar], Jean-Pierre Hébert [Ortega], Claude Cerval [Fox], Rico Lopez [La Ruade], Christian de Tillière
Storyline: This series features the adventures of Captain Nicolas de Coursic, at the time of pirates and buccaneers.
Episode List: First Part - Nicolas: 1. Nicolas, 2. Sylvie, 3. Le Piège. Second Part - Monsieur de Marsan 4. Monsieur de Marsan, 5. La Revanche des boucaniers, 6. La Giralda. Third Part - L'Olonnais: 7. L'Olonnais, 8. Le Rendez-vous, 9. L'Or de Maracaï. Fourth Part - Le Trésor du Hollandais: 10. Le Trésor du Hollandais, 11. Le Jugement, 12. Le Complot. Fifth Part - Le Retour aux îles: 13. Le Retour aux îles.
[TV Series - 26 min (13 episodes) - Adventure - French - France - Franco London Films, Office de Radiodiffusion Télévision Française (ORTF), Teledis]
Directors: Sergio Bergonzelli and Roy Rowland
Writers: Guy Farrell (dialogue), Georges de La Grandière (screenplay and story), José Antonio de la Loma (screenplay), Gerald Savery (screenplay), Giovanni Simonelli (screenplay) and Jacques Séverac (story)
Cast: Gérard Barray [Captain Robert Surcouf], Antonella Lualdi [Margaret Carruthers], Terence Morgan [Lord Blackwood], Geneviève Casile [Maria Cristina], Armand Mestral [Captain Fell], Gérard Tichy [Kernan], Alberto Cevenini [Garneray], Giani Esposito [Napoleon, as Gianni Esposito], Fernando Sancho [Jailer], Antonio Molino Rojo [André Chambles], Gonzalo Esquiroz [Captain Toward], George Rigaud [Admiral], Mónica Randall [Josephine], Rossella Bergamonti [Louise], Anne Vernon [Decrees]
Storyline: Ex-corsair Surcouf now quiet family man, was commissioned by Napoleon to recover the precious document fall into the hands of the English. While celebrating the birth of his second son Surcouf accepts.
[90 min - Adventure - France - Color (Eastmancolor) - Spain | Italy | France - Arco Film, Balcázar Producciones Cinematográficas, Rialto Film]
Director: Wolfgang Liebeneiner and Jacques Bourdon
Writers: Robert Louis Stevenson (novel), Walter Ulbrich and Georges Neveux
Cast: Michael Ande [Jim Hawkins, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Ivor Dean [John 'Barbecue' Silver, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Georges Riquier [Dr. David Livesey, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Jacques Dacqmine [John Trelawney, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Jacques Monod [Kapitän Smollet, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Dante Maggio [Bill Bones, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Ilsemarie Schnering [Jims Mutter Mrs. Hawkins, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Jacques Godin [Israel Hands, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Jean Mauvais [Brandon, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Jean Saudray [Ben Gunn, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Sylvain Levignac ['Schwarzer Hund', 4 episodes, 1966-1967], François Darbon [Marc Hawkins, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Leroy Haynes [Abraham Gray, 4 episodes, 1966-1967],
Lucien Hubert [Redruth, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Dominique Maurin [Tom Purcell, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Poldo Bendandi [Pirat, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Roger Lumont [Tom Morgan, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Guy Saint-Jean [Diener, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Niels Clausnitzer [John Trelawney, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Alois Maria Giani [Dr. David Livesey, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Hellmut Lange [Jim Hawkins, 4 episodes, 1966-1967], Renato Beraldini [Jack, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Alberto Comini [O'Brien, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Adolfo Gobbini [Harry, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Wolfgang Hess [Abraham Gray, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Klaus Höhne [Israel Hands, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Erik Jelde [Kapitän Smollet, 3 episodes, 1966-1967],
Kurt E. Ludwig [Tom Morgan, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Alf Marholm [John 'Barbecue' Silver, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Eberhard Mondry [Brandon, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Anton Reimer [Benjamin 'Ben' Gunn, 3 episodes, 1966-1967], Jean Pierre Gerard [Anderson, 2 episodes, 1966-1967], Michel Charrel [Dirk Taylor, 2 episodes, 1966], Wolf Rahtjen [Redruth, 2 episodes, 1966], Herbert Weicker [Dirk Taylor, 2 episodes, 1966]
Storyline: Episode List: 1. Der alte Freibeuter, 2. Der Schiffskoch, 3. Das Blockhaus, 4. Die Entscheidung.
1. Der alte Freibeuter [The Old Buccaneer] In England of 1758 takes an old salt named Bill Bones quarters in the secluded guest house to Admiral Benbow. The son of the innkeeper, Jim Hawkins finds out soon that Bones was a former pirate under the notorious Captain Flint and not afraid of one-legged man. After Bones one day by a mysterious visitor has received a "black spot", he dies on after a stroke. Jim Hawkins is the sailor chest of Bones a waterproofing packages tied up. With his mother he can flee, as the guest house is raided at night by bandits led by the blind Pew. Hawkins will help Doctor Livesey and Squire Trelawney, who discover that it is tied to the package is a treasure map. Trelawney wants to charter a ship and take Hawkins as cabin boy on a treasure hunt.
2. Der Schiffskoch [The Ship's Cook] Bristol Squire Trelawney has chartered the ship Hispaniola under Captain Alexander Smollett. The one-legged ship's cook, John Silver he was a great help in recruiting the rest of the team. The captain is with the selection but not very satisfied and complains also at Trelawney, it seems that the team knows more about the trip purpose than himself. Some time after the start of the trip suddenly disappears, the helmsman Mr. Arrow, Jim Hawkins and overheard a conversation in a night Silvers, in the clear is that almost the entire crew of the Hispaniola from former pirate Flint's team is composed of Silver and its leader is that, once the treasure is found, will incite a mutiny.
3. Das Blockhaus [The Blockhouse] Upon arrival at the Treasure Island allows the captain of the team, to go ashore, knowing that the pirates will make himself available for a treasure hunt. This, however, their number will be reduced on board, and the ship's command that is outnumbered, those left behind can set only once. Hawkins has, without permission to go to the landing party on the island and fled into the interior, followed shortly by the boatswain Israel Hands. There he meets an abandoned sailor, Ben Gunn, who was also once Flint's gang. He wants to help Hawkins and the ship's officers. Which has since gone on shore and an old log cabin built by Flint tracked down where they can entrench themselves. After arrival at the log cabin Jim Hawkins has only once a proper dressing down to go through. Doctor Livesey is delighted when he hears Ben Gunn. Silver tries to convince the ship's officers to the task, but is harshly rejected. During a subsequent attack of the pirates were killed, some of them, but the ship's command has losses. When the doctor wants to explore the island, it follows Hawkins again without permission and got lost soon after. He finds a hidden boat of Ben Gunn and goes to the anchoring of Hispaniola.
4. Die Entscheidung [The Decision] Hawkins on the Hispaniola may unnoticed cut the hawser. However, he is not alone on board. Israel Hands is apparently seriously injured on the deck and asks Hawkins to help him. Hawkins noted, however, that Hands has a knife, and is on the alert, as he wants to bring something to drink this. When Hands wants to jump on Hawkins, the driving Hispaniola with a jolt runs aground, and Hawkins can get over it and be the first to flee into the rigging. The following hands he carried a kick into the sea. Happily escaped this danger, to Hawkins makes his way back to the log cabin where he finds horrified that this was taken by the pirates. The ship's command is gone. Hawkins is even more appalled when he finds that Silver still keeps the original treasure map in hand. The remaining pirates to kill Hawkins, but Silver catches on and drags the handcuffed Hawkins behind him in the search for the treasure hiding. Once there, the Pirates expected a disappointment. Only a single two-guinea piece is found, nothing else. As gunshots - the ship's command has been lying in ambush. The surviving pirates to flee - with the exception of Long John Silver. Ben Gunn had in all the time he spent on the island, made the specified location of the treasure found and rescued him and notified the doctor. So you could also just leave this to the pirates treasure map. The treasure is brought on board, and sets the Hispaniola, with Silver on board, from the home. During a stopover to replenish the team Silver disappears with a part of the treasure. It should, however, still are a part of the treasure on the island - but Hawkins vows never to return there.
[TV Mini-Series - 26 min (13 episodes), 85 min (4 episodes) - Adventure | Family - French | German - France | West Germany - Deropa Films, Edumat Productions, Franco London Films]
Directors: Sergio Bergonzelli and Roy Rowland
Writers: Guy Farrell (dialogue), Georges de La Grandière (screenplay and story), José Antonio de la Loma (screenplay), Gerald Savery (screenplay), Giovanni Simonelli (screenplay, as Gianni Simonelli) and Jacques Séverac (story)
Cast: Gérard Barray [Captain Robert Surcouf], Antonella Lualdi [Margaret Carruthers], Terence Morgan [Lord Blackwood], Geneviève Casile [Maria Cristina], Armand Mestral [Captain Fell], Gérard Tichy [Kernan], Alberto Cevenini [Garneray], Giani Esposito [Napoleon], Fernando Sancho [Jailer], Antonio Molino Rojo [Andre Chambles], Gonzalo Esquiroz [Captain Toward], George Rigaud [Admiral], Rossella Bergamonti [Louise], Mónica Randall [Josephine], Anne Vernon [Decrees]
Storyline: After he was denied by his father for the hand of his beloved Maria Cristina Blaise, The French Lieutenant Robert goes to Port Louis. The governor instructs the young officer to break the naval blockade imposed by the British. With fast pirate ship "Confiance", Robert, appointed by the governor and captain nicknamed Surcouf, routs after a long battle with the British fleet.
[98 min - Adventure - Italian - Color (Technicolor) - Spain | Italy | France - Arco Film, Balcázar Producciones Cinematográficas, Edition et Diffusion Cinématographique (E.D.I.C.)]